lunedì 4 febbraio 2013

My favourite outfit of the week...

Nuova settimana nuova selezione! Il filo conduttore è: ho già voglia della primavera ma non sono ancora pronta ad abbandonare l'inverno...Insomma, non so cosa indossare e mi piace tutto!

New week new selection! The leitmotiv is: I can't wait for the spring but I'm not still ready to leave the winter...In other words I don't know what to wear and I like everything!

Irina Shayk



Ali Larter

Heidi Klum

Kate Beckinsale

Kate Upton

Kate Hudson

Olivia Palermo

Petra Ecclestone

Audrina Patridge

Alessandra Ambrosio

Ecco un miscuglio di cosa vorrei mettere in questi giorni, vorrei già proiettarmi verso la primavera ma ci sono certi outfit invernali che sono così cool...Decisioni difficili...

Here is a mixture of what I'd like to wear in these days, I'm headed to the spring but there are some winter outfis that are so cool!!! It's time for hard decisions...

XOXO

A.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento